- The CS75 in-ceiling loudspeaker features a 5 ¼” driver with a coaxially mounted 1” tweeter, having a continuous power handling of 30 Watt and a maximum power handling of 60 Watt.
- The 2-way construction makes the CS75 the perfect match for a wide variation highly demanding of applications, guaranteeing a high-quality and true-to-nature reproduction of music and speech.
- The moisture proof treatment on the speakers’ cone and aluminum front grill protects it for installation in humid or outdoor environments.
- A multi-tapping line transformer fitted with Fast-con™ allows fast and smooth connections to 100 Volt public address or low impedance systems.
- The mounting of the loudspeaker into the ceiling is achieved with a Quick-fix mechanism, offering a great installers convenience and lifetime stability.
- The construction of the speakers’ housing is made out of high-quality ABS, while the front is covered by a solid powder-coated aluminum grille.
- It comes available in different colours, while custom painting is possible for a total blending into any environment.