- Simultaneous operation for all four modules makes it a compact multi-source system which is the perfect expansion for any multi-zone audio system.
- The front panel of the system accommodates a 2.8” TFT display in combination with a push rotary function dial and 4 tactile pushbuttons.
- The controls and indicators on the front panel of the unit are guaranteeing an intuitive and user friendly operation, allowing hassle free operation and configuration to even unexperienced users.
- Four USB interfaces (one for each module) are enabling playback or storage of media and voice file, while pre-listening for each output is possible through a built-in PFL speaker with individual volume control.
- Both RS-232 and TCP/IP communication ports are implemented, allowing system integration with any home or industrial automation system.
- Using the freely available AUDAC Touch™ application for smart devices guarantees total system control and configuration from any device on any location and at any time. An optional Dante™ interface is available for the XMP44.
- The installation of this network interface allows receiving and sending of low latency, high quality audio over a standard Ethernet network.
- Get the AUDAC Touch™ app.