- The sound is coming from a weatherproof treated 8” low frequency loudspeaker in combination with a 1” dome tweeter which are built in an aesthetical and solid synthetic enclosure.
- The mounting of the loudspeaker can be done in a horizontal and vertical way by means of the included mounting bracket which passes the 96 hours salt-spray test due to its special electroplated coating.
- A drain hole behind the aluminum front grill allows letting the moisture flow out when condensation occurs.
- The waterproof AWX-5 connector at the backside makes sure that this speaker meets the IP55 standards.
- The power can be set in three adjustable steps for 100V and one step for 16 Ohm standard low impedance applications. - 60 Watt, 30 Watt, 15 Watt @ 100V - 70 Watt @ 16 Ohm