- It can be used in standard 8 Ohm systems but also in 100V PA systems with power taps for 40 Watt, 20 Watt and 10 Watt.
- Unlike the standard WX502, this version is specially treated for outdoor use.
- A special treatment with powder coating provides the necessary protection for all weather conditions. Because of this, the brackets can pass the 96 hours salt-spray test.
- A drain hole behind the aluminum grill allows water to flow out and the rotatable 5 pole waterproof connector with power tap selection makes sure that the speaker meets the IP55 standard.
- The included mounting bracket allows horizontal and vertical mounting as well as focusing of the speaker, and an integrated advanced protection network protects the tweeter against overload. The WX502/O has an Ingress Protection rating of 55.