- The electroplated paint steel mounting brackets allow users to mount the WX302/O vertically as well as horizontally.
- A special treatment with powder coating provides the necessary protection for all weather conditions. Because of the special powder coating, the brackets can pass the 96 hours salt-spray test, which has reached to the standard for outdoor applications.
- A drain hole behind the aluminum grill allows rainwater to flow out. The waterproof AWX-5 connector at the backside makes sure that this speaker meets the IP55 standards.
- The WX302/O is a 2-way performance speaker with a 3” low frequency loudspeaker and a 1” dome tweeter.
- With the rotatable waterproof AWX-5 connector at the back of the speaker, the power tapping can be set in 3 adjustable steps for 100V and one step for 8 Ohm standard low impedance applications : - 20 Watt, 10 Watt, 5 Watt @ 100 V - 30 Watt @ 8 Ohm
- The speakers are built in a rugged synthetic housing.