- Acoustics can be optimized using Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley filters with selectable rolloff which can be configured as Low / High & Band Pass and the 7-Band equalizer which has adjustable frequencies and Q-factor.
- Other provided functions are delay and dynamic bass boost. These settings can be custom configured using the front panel of the amplifier, whereby access can be given on two different levels (User & Administrator) using password or USB-key protection.
- Loudspeaker protection is provided by an output power limiter whereby the maximum output power for every channel (in Watt) can be configured.
- Configuration is made simple with loudspeaker presets and full system configurations which can be selected from a library and uploaded with an USB flash drive. This ensures the best acoustical performance with a bullet-proof loudspeaker protection.
- A great input flexibility and source compatibility is provided by the input selection matrix in combination with the XLR and terminal block signal connections.
- The outputs are made using Speaker and Terminal block connections.
- System integration is made easy using the RS-232 control port.
- An optional Dante™ interface is available for the WaveDynamics™ amplifiers.
- The installation of this network interface allows receiving and sending of low latency, high quality audio over a standard Ethernet network.