- The RX series are full range speaker cabinets with a solid plywood enclosure and a durable scratch free EPDM coating.
- This makes them excellent for in- and outdoor road applications.
- By their multi-angled shape, they can be used arrayed, on a speaker stand, standing upright and as floor monitor.
- The sound produced by these speakers is clear and natural and will be appreciated in all situations.
- The newly introduced MK2 version of the RX speaker range has an improved tweeter and is fitted with a completely re-designed filter and protection network.
- This provides a warmer and more detailed sound and a bulletproof protection against tweeter overload.
- Audac recommends using the Caymon Fly 100 eye bolt for mounting these speakers.