- The compression driver is fitted with a 90° x 75° coverage horn which can be rotated allowing both horizontal and vertical use.
- The high quality components and an accurately optimized integrated passive crossover network with tweeter overload protection, enable the PX112 MK2 deliver a clear and natural sound with an RMS power of 300 Watt and a maximum power of 600 Watt.
- The frequency range (-10 dB) starts from 55 Hz up to 20 kHz and the sensitivity (1W / 1m) reaches 100 dB while a maximum continuous sound pressure level from 125 dB can be achieved.
- The construction of the cabinets is made of medium density fiberboard with a durable textured and scratch resistant EPDM coating.
- The front side of the cabinet is finished with a powder coated steel grill lined with acoustically transparent backing.
- Recessed carry handles on both sides of the cabinet make carrying easy.
- Positioning and suspension of the speaker is easily achieved by using the standard 35 mm pole adapter on the bottom side and M10 rigging points.
- An optional mounting bracket provides a complete solution for wall mounting.
- Two speaker connectors on the rear side of the cabinet provide reliable connections with easy link-through to other cabinets.
- Thye come in two variants: PX112MK2 - Black version, PX112MK2W - White version