- The compression driver is fitted with a 90° x 60° coverage horn which can be rotated allowing both horizontal and vertical use.
- The high quality components and an accurately optimized integrated passive crossover network with tweeter overload protection, enables the PX110MK2 deliver clear and natural sound with an RMS power of 180 Watt and a maximum power of 350 Watt.
- The frequency range (-10 dB) starts from 65 Hz up to 20 kHz and the sensitivity (1W / 1m) reaches 98 dB while a maximum continuous sound pressure level from 120 dB can be achieved.
- The cabinets are made of medium density fiberboard with a durable textured and scratch resistant EPDM coating.
- The front side of the cabinet is finished with a powder coated steel grill lined with acoustically transparent backing.
- A recessed carry handle on the rear side makes carrying easy.
- Positioning and suspension of the speaker is easily achieved by using the standard 35 mm pole adapter on the bottom side and M10 rigging points.
- An optional mounting bracket provides a complete solution for wall mounting.
- Two speaker connectors on the rear side of the cabinet provide reliable connections with easy link-through to other cabinets.
- Comes in two variants : PX110MK2 - Black version, PX110MK2W - White version