- Using the freely available AUDAC Touch™ application for smart devices guarantees total system control and configuration from any device on any location and at any time.
- The built-in digital mixer makes it possible to mix all input signals together and patch them to any of the outputs.
- The superior DSP power and advanced software sets M2 apart.
- It contains 8 balanced stereo inputs with Automatic Level Control (ALC) where any Line or Microphone level source can be connected.
- Other functions which can be applied to the inputs are: Noise Gate, Filters, 5 Band Parametric EQ, and Phantom power.
- The zone outputs are balanced stereo outputs with the possibility to integrate an optional Power Amplifier Kit (POW2).
- The outputs are switchable between Mono / Stereo and also have the possibility to apply many other functions such as Delay, Restricting the audio level, 5-Band Parametric EQ and Filters.
- Together with the audio outputs, one output relay (NO / NC contacts) is provided for every zone. This can be used for controlling external devices such as emergency lights, bypassing volume controllers, ... All audio inputs can be mixed to the outputs.
- To keep a clear overview of all these functions, they can be grouped to different scenes. With these scenes, it will be possible to recall all the right settings by one single action.
- Some of the many other features are:
o 10 programmable contract inputs,
o 256 Pre-programmed events, fiber optical interface (option),
o 7” Touchscreen display kit (option),
o The AUDAC APM paging tables are designed to create a powerful and flexible paging solution in combination with the M2.
Note: The AUDAC M2DIS interactive 7"" touch-screen display kit shown on some promotional images of the M2 is an optional expansion kit not included in the standard M2.