- A newly developed Triple Balanced Armature Driver designed exclusively for the LS series that combines the resolution of sound and richness in volume.
- Triple network dedicated to LS300iS with three drivers that reproduce distinct sound localisation and powerful presence.
- High-frequency drivers are placed coaxially with the ears, and high-frequency characteristics are improved through a stainless steel hybrid conduit.
- A rich low-pitched sound with depth is reproduced by a low-pass driver arranged parallel to the ear.
- A detachable cord adopting A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connector for audio that can be flexibly adjusted.
- Hybrid housing made of aluminium and special resin provides excellent sound repercussion.
- In-line mic control compatible with smartphones.
- One-year Audio-Technica manufacturer's warranty