- Exclusive Pure Digital Drive system keeps audio signal completely digital from source to driver for exceptionally pure sound.
- Dnote chipset controls driver amplitude directly with digital signals â€“ no D/A converter required.
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs, enabling wireless transmission with a resolution up to 24-bit/48kHz.
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Driver, featuring 4-core twisted OFC-7N voice coil and diaphragm with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating, extremely accurate audio reproduction with extended high frequencies.
- Housingâ€™s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response.
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing, yielding more natural sound.
- Mic and volume/control switch are built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices.
- Remembers the last eight Bluetooth wireless devices paired.
- LED indicators in the earcup display pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use.
- Heat-reactive soft foam earpads and an easily adjustable leather headband provide a comfortable fit with outstanding sound isolation.
- Internal battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge.
- Includes a 2'0 m (6'6') USB cable, for charging and Hi-Res Audio playback and hard carrying case.
- One-year Audio-Technica manufacturer's warranty.
- 3.7V rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)Depending on environmental conditions